In the last few weeks, there have been some big moves in the pecking order at some of the fastest growing startups and venture capitalist firms.
Here is a list of six changes that you should make a note of if you’ve been following the start space:
- Housing.com finds interim CEO: Online real estate portal Housing.com has found its interim CEO- Rishabh Gupta. The company had been courting controversies on former CEO Rahul Yadav. So the investors and other stakeholders finally appointed Rishabh. Where he is former employee of Flipkart.
- Haresh chawala and Abhishek Anand are also joining in the operating committee of Housing.com
2. Flipkart sees a couple of top-level exits:
- Amod Malviya: CTO of Flipkart has quit his Fulltime role with a company and will be a part of its newly created advisory board
- Sameer Nigam: The head of Engineering has quit because of his own ambition
3.Alok Goel: A successful Entrepreneur moved with his appointment as the managing director of SAIF Partners. Previously Alok was a CEO for Freecharge.in and was COO of redbus.in. Acquisitions made during his period are Freecharge by Snapdeal, redbus by Naspers.
4. Airtel’s Anand Chandrasekaran is now with Snapdeal: He is the chief product officer at Airtel. He led music streaming service Wynk and Airtel Money app and also played a key role in the launch of Airtel Zero.
5. Ola appoints Sundeep sahni as vice President for initiatives: Previously he was the co-founder & managing director of Lazada biggest e-commerce in SA.
PGDM 2014-16 BATCH